The safety of our guests (and our employees) is our top priority. We are committed to providing experiences and services that meet the highest sanitation and hygiene standards in the spa industry. To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that guests be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure our safety and comfort as well as that of other guests and our employees.
As a spa guest, you are requested to commit to:
- Book appointments over the phone or via an online scheduling system which allows appointments to be staggered.
- Wellness screening at the door.
- “Face Mask Mandatory”. It is recommended that you arrive wearing a face mask (Non-medical masks are available for purchase on-site if you do not have one).
- Conduct a contactless temperature check.
- Provide sanitization wipes and hand sanitizer – this is located next to the door with clear signage, to ensure that all spa visitors properly sanitize their hands.
- Screening questions form fillup and signed each visit by visitors.
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds prior to beginning each treatment/service.
- Clients should arrive alone if possible (i.e., no children, friends, or family accompaniment allowed). Include consideration for disabled individuals and those persons who require accompaniment (e.g. a parent or guardian).
- Come on time for an appointment, if you are early please wait in your car (We will call you once the previous customer leave and all sanitizing process has been done).
As a spa, we are committed to:
- Meeting or exceeding all provincial, local, and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
- Prohibiting employees who have a fever or are sick from engaging with guests or guest areas.
- Training employees on sanitation and hygiene standards.
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start and end of each treatment.
- Wearing face masks, face shields and, hand gloves during all services and guest interactions.
- We clean, wash, and sanitized linens, towels, robes, sandals, etc. after each service.
- Thoroughly sanitize all commonly used equipment between each appointment and use. This may include:
- Massage tables.
- Chairs and Basins.
- Bottles and other frequently handled equipment.
- All guest seating arrangements are 6 ft apart from each other.
- Acrylic protective shields at the reception, manicure tables and pedicure stations. They are sanitized between each appointment.
- Hand sanitization facility to the entrance for Clients and into rooms for employees.